School: Selah High School
Unleashed experience: 4th year
Hobbies and activities: Writing (no surprise there), traveling, exploring independent bookstores, advocating for sex education, playing high school tennis, being senior class treasurer, and babysitting.
Favorite food: I am known to eat any number of foods and then declare “This is on my top five foods list,” and one item continually falls onto that list: honey lavender ice cream from Salt and Straw.
Here are five random things to know about me:
1. I enjoy buying books, but am prone to only reading half of them. I guess I am more of a book collector rather than a reader. Oh, and I do the same thing with journals.
2. My greatest fears are people in costumes (mascots) and skunks. Don’t even get me started on a skunk costume.
3. My favorite TV show of all time is “Gilmore Girls”; it is a masterpiece.
4. When planning trips, I enjoy creating itineraries that account for every detail.
5. My favorite book of all time (aside from the “Harry Potter” series) is “The Book Thief” because of its unique perspective into World War II Germany, as Death serves as the narrator.