Freshman Isabella Diehm hit the winner on an assist from sophomore Esperanza Haro in the 46th minute to lift Eisenhower to a 1-0 victory over Davis in CBBN girls soccer Tuesday night at Zaepfel Stadium.
Sweeping all three relays and with three individual winners, Selah’s girls swim team ran off with the team title at Saturday’s CWAC championships at Lions Pool.
Hayden Morehouse, Drew Johnson and Ben Trammell scored two touchdowns apiece as West Valley turned back Eisenhower 43-14 in CBBN football Thursday night at Clasen Field.
When your four-year dual-threat quarterback is sidelined for the season by an injury, and with the biggest games looming, any Plan B would seem like a big step down.
|Team||Conference Wins||Conference Losses||Overall Wins||Overall Losses|
An 80th minute goal by Sierra Downes helped Eisenhower stun red-hot West Valley at home Tuesday night.
Junior Shaela Allen-Greggs and freshman Kailey Willsey combined for 24 kills to help Davis pull out a five-set victory over Moses Lake in CBBN volleyball Thursday night at Davis.
It was a deflating missed opportunity late in the game that had backbreaker written all over it.
Sparked by Kyley Cyr's 31 digs, West Valley shook off a slow start and powered its way to a four-set victory at Sunnyside in CBBN volleyball Tuesday night.
MOST POPULAR: PREP SPORTS
- Born half a world away, Eisenhower's Amha Alemeneh reconnects through running
- Prep Roundup: West Valley football finishes off city title with 43-14 win over Eisenhower
- Ethan Garza rushes for 289 yards, four touchdowns to lead Selah past Rogers
- Eisenhower girls win 12th straight CBBN cross country league title
- Prep Football Roundup: Eastmont holds off furious Sunnyside rally in 31-26 win
- Prep Roundup: Cadets edge Davis 1-0 in girls soccer
- Prep Roundup: Selah swimmers dominate CWAC championships
- Prep roundup: Ike upsets West Valley in CBBN girls soccer
- Prep Roundup: Sunnyside volleyball earns four-set win at Moses Lake
- Selah's Cooper Quigley commits to Arizona
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Selah's girls soccer team bounced back from a tough loss to avenge its only other CWAC defeat with a 2-0 victory at East Valley on Thursday.
Halfway through the regular season, Prosser football is right where it wants to be — unbeaten in the CWAC, ranked eighth in the Class 2A state poll with its lone loss to CBBN-leading Sunnyside in the season opener.
Bryana Barry had seven kills and three other players had six apiece as East Valley's balanced offense earned a sweep over Selah in CWAC volleyball Tuesday night at East Valley.
GRANGER — Taryn Rising, Brook Blain and Rachel Gallagher all delivered double-digit kills to spark fourth-ranked Goldendale to a four-set victory over Granger in a showdown of EWAC West volleyball unbeatens Thursday night.