YAKIMA, Wash. -- We asked the question and you let us know.
Ten men and women have been nominated by SCENE readers as the best bartenders in the Yakima Valley.
Now comes the fun part: It’s time to select the best.
Just email Miles Jay Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org to cast your vote. Only one vote per email address will be counted. The poll is open until 11:59 p.m. Dec. 23. The winner will be announced in SCENE’s end-of-the-year issue on Dec. 27.
- Sherman Clark - Horse Heaven Saloon
- Christian Durham - E.Z Tiger and Cowiche Canyon Kitchen and Icehouse Bar
- Javier Betancourth - The Lotus Room
- Brittaney Lounsbury - Norm’s of Yakima
- Buck Girard - E.Z Tiger and Cowiche Canyon Kitchen and Icehouse Bar
- Ryan Smith - Gasperetti’s Gourmet Restaurant and G-Spot Bar
- Tiaira Giles - Single Hill Brewery and Cowiche Canyon Kitchen and Icehouse Bar
- Christopher Cox - Brews and Cues
- Mike Stern - Norm’s of Yakima
- Scott Casper - Carousel Restaurant and Bistro