• Downtown Yakima Farmers Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sundays through Oct. 10, 22 S. Third St. Details: downtownyakimafarmersmarket.com.
• Yakima Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Sundays through Oct. 31, Valley Mall parking lot, 9 E. Valley Mall Blvd. Details: yakimafarmersmarket.org.
• Essential Oils & Pain Relief, 1-2 p.m., Harman Center, 101 N. 65th Ave. Details: yakimaparks.com/senior-center/harman-center-special-events.
• Spring Fair Food Fest, 3-9 p.m. and 11 a.m.-9 p.m. June 11-13, State Fair Park, 1301 S. Fair Ave. Drive-thru event with outdoor picnic area to eat on site. Admission is free, cost of food varies. Vendor lineup and details: www.statefairpark.org/events.
• DoVa student and faculty virtual exhibit, June 10 to July 2. Exhibit by Department of Visual Art students. Details: larsongallery.org/exhibitions.
• Fridays on the Field at J. Bell, 6:30 p.m., J. Bell Cellars, 73 Knight Hill Road in Zillah. Guest: Kara Hesse. Live music on the second and fourth Friday of the month through September. Cost: $15, free for kids. Details www.jbellcellars.com/events.
• June Art Fest, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Chalet Place, 56th and Summitview avenues. Details: http://juneartfest.com.
• Bubbles and Brews 5K, gates open at 11:30 a.m. at Sozo sports complex, 2210 S. 38th Ave. Ages 21 and older. Cost: $45 per runner. Details: sozoracingseries.com.