Oak Hollow Custom Frames & Gallery
• Artist reception from 5-7 p.m. Friday: Works by Delma Tayer; through June 29.
Clymer Museum and Gallery
416 N. Pearl St., Ellensburg; clymermuseum.org
• “End-Dangered,” portraits of endangered species by artist Brenda Wolf; and “The West of My Life,” paintings and stone lithographs by George Traicheff; through July 27.
• 6:30 p.m. June 20: Artist talk with George Traicheff.
408 N. Pearl St., Ellensburg; www.gallery-one.org
• “Catching the Light,” works by Richard C. Elliott in the Main Gallery; spot artists in the Eveleth Green Gallery; through June 29.
616 Maple St., Tieton; 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturdays; boxxgallery.com
• “Connections,” drawings, paintings and sculpture by Monika Lemmon; through June 30.
1015 S. 16th Ave., Yakima; larsongallery.org; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesdays-Fridays, 1-5 p.m. Saturdays
• LGG Members’ Exhibit features works from members of the Larson Gallery Guild; through June 24.
KL Brewer Gallery/Salon
10 N. First St., Selah; Wednesday-Friday and by appointment; www.facebook.com/KimLBrewer88
• “Magical Nature of Light,” photographs and stained glass lampshades by Julie Prather; through June 28.
14 N. Front St., Yakima; www.antolincellars.com
• Works by Meghan Flynn; ongoing.
10 S. Second St., Yakima; kanawinery.com
• Works by Bill Brennen; ongoing.
3902 Harrah Road, Harrah; Jan or Frank Whitefoot, 509-848-2539
• Murals, art workshops, fine art; open by appointment.
Kittitas County Studio Tour
Downtown Ellensburg; www.gallery-one.org/events/ home-studio-tour
• 10 a.m.-4 p.m. July 6-7; free self-guided tours; over 50 artists and 20 locations.
Larson Gallery Summer Workshop Series
1015 S. 16th Ave., Yakima; larsongallery.org/workshops
• Cost varies; preregistration required.
• July 6-7: “A Window to Perception” with Cheryl Hahn.
• July 13-14: “Landscapes & Seascapes” with Jacqueline Trujillo.
• July 20-21: “Mixing It Up!” with T.A. Harris.
• July 26-27: “Journal/Books as Companions: A Portable Record” with Joan Cawley-Crane.
Oak Hollow Custom Framing & Gallery, 5631 Summitview Ave., Yakima; 503-545-7352
• 6 p.m. classes taught twice per month; preregistration required; instructor is Meldra Driscoll.
Fun Beading Classes
Bead & Body, 5623 Summitview Ave., Suite A, Yakima; 509-966-2273, www.beadandbody.com
• Schedule and cost vary; details on website.
Harman Center Arts & Crafts and Classes
101 N. 65th Ave., Yakima; yakimaparks.com/senior-center/harman-center-special-events, 509-575-6166
• 1 p.m. July 9: Essential Oils; cost varies.
Paint Nights at AntoLin Cellars
• 6-8 p.m. Thursdays, 3-5 p.m. Saturdays; $45 (coupon codes available); instruction in tools and paint.
Hobby Lobby, 2203 S. First St., Yakima; Ligia, 405-501-8135
• Ages 15 and older; $20.
Sewing Group for Days for Girls
Catholic Diocese of Yakima cafeteria, 5301 Tieton Drive, Yakima; 509-728-1236 or www.facebook.com/DaysForGirlsYakimaTeam/
• 9 a.m.-noon Wednesdays; donated items needed for project.
My Art: Art & Craft Group
Hobby Lobby, 2203 S. First St., Yakima; tillwehavefacesartschool.com/561-2; Ligia at 405-501-8135
• 6:20 p.m. Mondays; $10 with own supplies, $20 without.
Yakima Valley Artists
Harman Center, 101 N. 65th Ave., Yakima; Kristine, 509-307-5425
• Third Tuesday of each month; free.
Yakima Valley Quilters’ Guild
Harman Center, 101 N. 65th Ave., Yakima; www.yakimavalleyquiltersguild.org
• Workshops, demonstrations, quilt shows; 7 p.m. the first and third Wednesday of each month.
Alder Creek Pioneer Carousel Museum
Market Street in Bickleton; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Fridays-Saturdays and noon-4 p.m. Sundays, closed holidays; 509-896-2007 or 509-896-2565 or email@example.com
• $5 adults, $1 children, $10 families (parents and children younger than 18).
Central Washington Ag Museum
4508 Main St. in Union Gap (Fullbright Park); centralwaag-museum.org, 509-457-8735
Kittitas County Historical Museum
114 E. Third Ave., Ellensburg; 509-925-3778, kchm.org
Olde Yakima Letterpress Museum
4508 Main St., Route 97, Union Gap (in Fullbright Park); 206-719-4979, oldeyakimaletterpressmuseum.org
• Early 1900s working letterpress shop; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. first Fridays and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. the first, third and fifth Saturdays of each month; free.
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m. the first Friday and every Tuesday: “Shop Talk.”
McAllister Museum of Aviation
2008 S. 16th Ave., Yakima, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursdays-Fridays, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturdays; www.mcallistermuseum.org, 509-457-4933
• Local and military displays, memorabilia from 1926 to present, flight simulator, RC and model aircraft collections, youth programs, admission by donation.
Yakima Valley Museum
2105 Tieton Drive, Yakima; 509-248-0747; yakimavalleymuseum.org