Yakima Family YMCA - BASKETBALL
- For boys and girls grades 1-7
- Registration: September — November 4
- Season games: January 2020
- YMCA Member $75
- Non-member $90
ITTY BITTY BASKETBALL
- For boys and girls ages 3-6
- Registration: September 5 — October 31
- Season: November 5 — December 12
- YMCA Member $55
- Non-member $70
If you have questions about YMCA programs, please contact Gilbert Duran at 509-972-5273 or email@example.com
Yakima Police Athletic League
WRESTLING TEAM ‘THE FURY’ Season begins November 2 at 6 p.m. then every Monday and Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Open to kids ages 5-18 — no experience needed to join. Has strong parent and adult supervision.
BOXING A state-of-the-art boxing facility with trained instructors is offered to youth Monday through Thursday from 4-5:30 p.m. Beginner’s boxing every Monday from 4-5 p.m. If needed, they provide T-shirts, mouth guards and hand wraps for a small cost.
Call YPAL at 509-575-6180 for more info.
Selah Parks and Recreation
- Ages 3-5
- Season dates: January 7 — February 25
- Fee: $45
For more information or to sign up, contact Selah Parks and Recreation at 216 S. 1st. St. Selah, 509-698-7300 or check selahwa.gov/parks-and-recreation/
INDOOR POOL, OPEN YEAR ROUND
- Recreational swimming 7-9 p.m. Saturday. Funky Friday Nights/’80s theme 7-8:30 p.m. Fridays. Swim lessons offered Starting in January. 509 West Pine Street.
For more information, call 509-575-6046 or go to yakimaparks.com/aquatics
PRE-GYM CLASSES & RECREATIONAL GYMNASTICS
- For kids from 18 months to 18 years old. Kids learn balance, coordination, speed and agility. 2121 West Lincoln Ave. For more information, go to gymnasticsplus.net