• Taylor Jones has joined Montoya Hinckley PLLC as an associate attorney. He received his law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law in 2019. He will focus on general business, employment and litigation practice.
• J. Patrick Shirey has joined the Yakima office of Stokes Lawrence Velikanje Moore & Shore. Shirey’s practice includes estate planning, probate and trust administration, and estate litigation. The Yakima native has a law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law.
• Dr. Bonnie Crouthamel has joined the staff at Generations OB/GYN, a specialty clinic of Virginia Mason Memorial hospital. She attended medical school at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City and completed a residency in obstetrics/gynecology at the University of Washington.
• Dr. William Rubin is a new medical oncologist at North Star Lodge, Virginia Mason Memorial’s cancer care center. He attended medical school at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and served a fellowship in medical oncology at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle.
• Maryalice Hardison, an advanced registered nurse practitioner, is a new provider at The Sleep Center, a specialty clinic of Virginia Mason Memorial. She holds a master of science degree in nursing from South University in Tampa, Fla.
• Marilyn VanOostrum, nurse supervisor of the Nurse Family Partnership at Children’s Village, was named Distinguished Nurse of the Year at the recent March of Dimes Nurse of the Year Awards.
• Denise Payton is the new assistant director at Central Washington University Dining Services. Payton will develop training and onboarding programs, oversee systems and cash office operations, and manage and streamline warehouse and sourcing.
• Linda Haralson of AntoLin Cellars has joined the board of directors of Justice Housing Yakima, a nonprofit seeking to build a tiny house village for the chronically homeless.