Yakima, WA 98902
Last Updated: April 15, 2020
About Central Washington Family Medicine
Operating since: 1992
- Telehealth and telephone visits are also now available in addition to in person visits.
- Telehealth visits can address a number of concerns such as: rashes, allergies, pink eye, cough and cold symptoms, anxiety, depression, allergies, behavioral concerns, Management of chronic conditions, more.
- Telehealth visits are done by a CHCW provider and often require no in-person exam.
- Telehealth visits are usually covered by insurance like any visit in our office. Please contact your insurance to see how telehealth visits are covered.
- Our on-site pharmacy is now offering curbside pick-up, next day home delivery, and mail out services. If you’d like more details or to transfer your prescriptions to a CHCW pharmacy, please call today.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!