Details for Superior Court of Washington, County of Yakima
Superior Court of Washington, County of Yakima
In re: No. 2030091839
Petitioner/s: Summons Served by Publication
Arthur Eastridge (SMPB)
Busba J Ducharme
Summons Served by Publication
To: Busba J Ducharme - The other party has asked the court to: End your marriage or domestic partnership.
You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side.
Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this summons is published. If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline:
No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and
The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment).
Follow these steps:
1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for.
2. Fill out a Response on this form: FL Divorce 211, Response to Petition about a Marriage
You can get the Response form and other forms you need at:
The Washington State Courts’ website: www.courts.wa.gov/forms
The Administrative Office of the Courts - call: (360) 705-5328
Washington LawHelp: www.washingtonlawhelp.org, or
The Superior Court Clerk’s office or county law library (for a fee).
3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5.
4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address: Superior Court Clerk, Yakima County 128 N. 2nd St. #323 Yakima, WA 98901
5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one.
Person filing this Summons or his/her lawyer fills out below:
/s/ Arthur Eastridge 3/24/2021
I agree to accept legal papers for this case at: the following address: 3509 Commonwealth Rd., Yakima, WA 98901
This Summons is issued according to Rule 4.1 of the Superior Court Civil Rules of the State of Washington.
(973753) March 28, April 4, 11, 18, 25 and May 2, 2021