Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed bids for the total Base Bid work will be received by the Sunnyside School District Board of Directors no later than 4:00 P.M. on Thursday, January 28, 2021, at the Denny Blaine Conference Room at 810 E. Custer, Sunnyside, Washington 98944.
Sealed bids for the Alternate Bids and listing of Subcontractors will be received by the Sunnyside School District Board of Directors no later than 5:00 P.M. on Thursday, January 28, 2021, at the Denny Blaine Conference Room at 810 E. Custer, Sunnyside, Washington 98944 for the construction of:
SUNNYSIDE HIGH SCHOOL – ATHLETIC FIELDS
SUNNYSIDE SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 201
Base Bids and Alternate Bids, if any, will be opened and publicly read aloud at 5:00 P.M. on Thursday, January 28, 2021, at the aforementioned place. Bidders and others are invited to be present at the Bid opening.
Any Bid or Alternate Bid received after the aforementioned dates and times will not be considered.
Each Bid shall be submitted in accordance with the Bidding Documents and shall be accompanied by a Bid Bond, Certified Check, or Cashier’s Check made payable to SUNNYSIDE SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 201, in an amount not less than 5 percent (5%) of the total amount of the Base Bid.
A meeting for all parties interested in bidding on the Project will be held at the designated Office at Sunnyside High School, 1801 E. Edison Avenue, Sunnyside, Washington at 2:00 P.M. on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. Attendance is recommended but not required for all general contractors interested in submitting a Bid on the Project. Attendance is recommended but not required for subcontractors and others interested in bidding on a portion of the Project. Any/all interested parties are advised to attend.
Bona fide Bidders and Sub-Bidders will be issued one set of the Bidding Documents upon a deposit of $100.00 in the form of a company check payable to: Loofburrow Wetch Architects, P.S.; send deposit to: ARC, 632 Broadway, Tacoma Washington 98402. Should a Bidder require additional sets or parts of sets of the Bidding Documents, Bidders may obtain them from ARC by paying the cost of reproduction to ARC (not refundable).
Copies of the Bidding Documents may also be purchased (not refundable) at ARC, 632 Broadway, Tacoma, Washington 98402, (253) 383-6363. Orders can be placed online at www.e-arc.com. For plan reproduction assistance, call ARC Bid Services at (800) 337-8103 or your local plan centers.
If kept longer than ten (10) days after the Bid Date or if the Bidding Documents are damaged, the full deposit will be forfeited. Bidders who do not submit a Bid and do not return the Bidding Documents to Loofburrow Wetch Architects, 201 W. Yakima Ave, Yakima Washington 98902 by the Bid Date will forfeit the full amount of their deposit.
The Bidding Documents, including plans and specifications, are also on file at the following plan centers:
• ABADAN REPROGRAPHICS & IMAGING, 603 E. Second Ave., Spokane, WA 99202
• ASSOCIATED BUILDERS & CONTRACTORS, 12310 E. Mirabeau Parkway, Suite 100 Spokane Valley, WA 99216
• ASSOCIATED GENERAL CONTRACTORS OF AMERICA, INC., 4935 E. Trent, Spokane, WA 99212
• CONSTRUCTION DATA / FW DODGE – SPOKANE, 4935 E. Trent, Spokane, WA 99212
• DAILY JOURNAL OF COMMERCE, 83 Columbia Street, Seattle, WA 98104
• DAILY JOURNAL OF COMMERCE, 921 SW Washington Street, Suite 210, Portland, OR 97205
• DODGE DATA & ANALYTICS, 3315 Central Ave., Hot Springs, AR 71913
• RIDGELINE GRAPHICS, 34 North Chelan Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801
• SPOKANE REGIONAL PLAN CENTER, 209 North Havana, Spokane, WA 99202
• S.W. WASHINGTON CONTRACTORS, 7017 NE Highway 99, Suite 214, Vancouver, WA 98665
• TRI-CITY CONSTRUCTION COUNCIL, 20 E. Kennewick Avenue, Kennewick, WA 99336
• WALLA WALLA VALLEY PLAN CENTER 29 E. Sumach Street, Walla Walla, WA 99362
• YAKIMA PLAN CENTER, 1212 North 16th Avenue, Suite 2, Yakima, WA 98902
The Board of Directors for SUNNYSIDE SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 201 may, by resolution, reject any and all bids. The Board of Directors may also make further calls for bids in the same manner as the original call. The Board also reserves the right to waive any informalities or irregularities.
No Bidder may modify, cancel, or withdraw its Bid during a thirty (30) day period following the date and time for receipt of Bids.
Kevin McKay, Superintendent
SUNNYSIDE SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 201
(966170) December 14 and 28, 2020