More details about an officer-involved shooting in Grandview last week have emerged in court records, but police have not updated the condition of the man who was shot.

Ubaldo Mungia, a 42-year-old Mabton man, was identified in an arrest affidavit as the previously unnamed suspect who was shot by police after a home invasion robbery Friday that turned into a dangerous 100-mph chase.

Further information about Mungia’s condition was not released by Grandview authorities, who had promised to issue an update Monday but failed to do so.

According to the affidavit, the incident began at 11:38 p.m. when two masked men armed with pistols burst into a home in the 600 block of East Third Street.

The intruders wanted money and fled with a female occupant’s purse after firing at least two shots to emphasize their demand.

They jumped into a waiting getaway car, leading to a high speed chase when a Grandview police officer responding to reports of gunfire spotted the vehicle as he arrived in the area.

The chase ended when the getaway car got stuck in a field near Midvale and Green Valley roads. A confrontation ensued in which the driver, Mungia, was shot by at least one officer.

Police said the front passenger escaped on foot, while a 17-year-old boy in the back seat quickly surrendered and told officers the man who had escaped was named “Ace.”

That led to the arrest hours later of a 23-year-old Wapato man. He appeared in Yakima County Superior Court on Monday and was ordered held on $500,000 bail while prosecutors decide on charges.

The teenager, meanwhile, was booked into the county juvenile justice center in Yakima. His street name was listed as “Gloomer.”

In a previous release, Grandview police Assistant Chief Kal Fuller said the shooting occurred after one of the occupants of the getaway car exited the car in an effort to escape.

“A Grandview officer attempted to take the suspect into custody,” the release said. “The officer, placed in fear for his life by the suspect’s actions, shot the suspect.”

According to the arrest affidavit, Mungia “was shot while officers attempted to apprehend him.”

The shooting is currently under investigation by the Yakima police department.

Court records show Mungia, also known as Ubaldo Castellanos Munguia, was convicted of fourth-degree assault in 1998 and charged with second-degree assault with a deadly weapon last year.

That case was dismissed, however.